I’ve adapted this recipe from http://www.kraftfoods.com. It makes 6 servings, 1 slice each. Cal. 120, Fat 7 g, Sodium 260 mg., Carb 2 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugars 0 g, Protein 13 g.
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350F. Beat eggs, egg whites and water in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Stir in tomatoes, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the bacon and basil. Pour into greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 25 min. or until puffed and golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted.