This is a recipe I took from Allrecipes.com and is a definite keeper. Ready in 40 minutes.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- MIX almond flour, Parmesan cheese, basil, thyme, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- DIP chicken strips in the melted butter; press strips into almond flour mixture until completely coated. Transfer coated strips to the prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE in the preheated oven on the middle rack until strips are golden brown and no longer pink in the center, at least 20 minutes.
Total net carbs per serving: 6 g. Servings per recipe: 6. YUM!!