A great, fast recipe for pre-cooked shrimp from http://www.cooks.com. The carb count is unknown but, based on the ingredients, is very low.
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, pre-cooked, frozen
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon (or more to taste) Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (optional)
- Do not thaw shrimp. Place shrimp in a microwave-proof bowl (if using fresh garlic, add now) and microwave on high setting for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp are steaming hot. Drain liquid.
- While shrimp are hot, add butter, hot sauce, (lemon and parsley), if using, and remaining seasonings. Return to microwave for 10 seconds, or until butter has melted.
This is a great recipe from allrecipes.com. According to http://www.allrecipes, this makes 8 servings and is less than 1 net carb per serving. I think this makes closer to 4 servings and is around 2 net carbs per serving. 🙂 I used the frozen halibut from Costco.
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds skinless halibut fillets
- Preheat the oven broiler. Grease a baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice, green onions, salt and hot pepper sauce.
- Arrange the halibut fillets in the prepared baking dish.
- Broil halibut fillets 8 minutes in the prepared oven or until easily flaked with a fork. Spread with the parmesan cheese mixture, and continue broiling 2 minutes or until topping is bubbly and lightly browned.