This recipe comes from http://www.intoxicatedonlife.com. Prep Time: 20 minutes. I do not know the carb count but it looks to be at zero or 1. This recipe makes about 3 servings in my opinion.
- 1/2 pint heavy cream (1 cup)
- 2 eggs (yolks and whites divided)
- 1/4 cup xylitol
- 1/4 teaspoon pure stevia extract
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of cloves
- dash of cinnamon
- Using a mixer, beat eggs yolks until they lighten in color.
- Add the xylitol, stevia, cream, nutmeg, vanilla, cloves and cinnamon. Beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Whisk egg whites into cream mixture.
- Chill, enjoy and know that this is what eggnog is supposed to taste like!
**If you are concerned about raw eggs, this recipe is not for you. I find that the longer this recipe chills in the refrigerator, the thicker it gets. If it chills for several hours, the consistency is too thick.