A George Stella winner. Calories: 160, Fat: 9.5 g, Protein: 15.5 g, and Net Carbs: 3 g.
- 1 pound large button mushrooms (about 16 mushrooms)
- 2/3 cup finely shredded cooked chicken breast (I used cooked rotisserie chicken)
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees. Spray a sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- SCRUB mushrooms clean. Remove stems and discard.
- PLACE chicken, egg white, celery, butter, and Louisiana Hot Sauce in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- STUFF each mushroom until overflowing with the filling.
- PLACE the stuffed mushrooms on the prepared sheet pan. Top each with a few crumbles of Gorgonzola cheese.
- BAKE for 15 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and filling is bubbling hot.