- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar substitute
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- PREHEAT oven to 375°, and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- USING a stand or hand-held mixer, add the cream cheese, butter, sugar substitute, egg and vanilla extract to the mixing bowl, and beat on high until creamy and fluffy.
- ADD in Almond Flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt, and mix on medium until well blended.
- USING a teaspoon or 1 ounce ice cream scoop, drop 16 evenly spaced cookies on the prepared sheet pan, and push down slightly on each.
- COMBINE the cinnamon topping ingredients, and sprinkle evenly over the top of each cookie.
- BAKE for 8-10 minutes, or until they begin to brown around the edges. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.