This is an easy recipe adapted from djfoodie.com. D.J. uses his own Caesar dressing, but I just used Marie’s Creamy Caesar. I also skipped the grilling of chicken step in this recipe as I already had some cooked chicken leftovers. 🙂 Servings: 6. Net carbs: 2.58 per serving.
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, washed and cut into ribbons
- 1 1/2 cups garlic croutons (see recipe)
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil for grilling
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- PREHEAT a grill.
- In a large salad bowl, mix together the salad dressing, romaine lettuce and croutons. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Coat your chicken breasts with the oil and evenly season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken until cooked through
- Divide your salad onto 6 plates.
- Slice your chicken and place on top of each salad.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese.
One thought on “Chicken Caesar Salad”
Hello admin, i must say you have very interesting articles here.
Your blog should go viral. You need initial traffic only.
How to get it? Search for: Mertiso’s tips go viral