Another great recipe I adapted from http://www.ruled.me.com. It makes 6 servings and contains 2.5 net carbs each.
- 6 chicken thighs (skinless and deboned)
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 medium jalapenos (de-seed if you aren’t a fan of spicy)
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F. Season chicken thighs well with salt and pepper. Bake chicken thighs in a casserole dish for 35-40 minutes (depending on size of thighs).
- Once your timer hits 20 minutes, start on the filling. Chop 6 slices of bacon into pieces and put into a pan over medium heat. Once bacon is mostly crisped, add jalapenos (chopped) into the pan.
- Once jalapenos are soft and cooked, add cream cheese, mayo and hot sauce to the pan. Mix together and season to taste.
- Remove chicken from the oven then spread cream cheese mixture on it, then top with cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400F. Broil for 3-5 minutes to finish. Optional: Top with extra jalapenos before you broil.