This is a great dessert my whole family loves (thanks to Andres at the-lowcarb-diet.com). It makes approximately 9 servings and has 2.56 net carbs each.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sweetener
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup low carb protein powder
- Melt and whisk butter and peanut butter together.
- Whisk in the cream cheese and sweetener until well blended and smooth. Add the protein powder and mix well.
- Butter an 8-inch non-stick baking dish (or line with buttered parchment paper). Pour the fudge mixture in the pan. Melt chocolate chips and drizzle on top of fudge.
- Let chill until set, at least 1-2 hours. Cut into squares and serve. Fudge can be stored in the fridge or at cool room temperature in an airtight container.