This is a great recipe from allrecipes.com. According to http://www.allrecipes, this makes 8 servings and is less than 1 net carb per serving. I think this makes closer to 4 servings and is around 2 net carbs per serving. 🙂 I used the frozen halibut from Costco.
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds skinless halibut fillets
- Preheat the oven broiler. Grease a baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice, green onions, salt and hot pepper sauce.
- Arrange the halibut fillets in the prepared baking dish.
- Broil halibut fillets 8 minutes in the prepared oven or until easily flaked with a fork. Spread with the parmesan cheese mixture, and continue broiling 2 minutes or until topping is bubbly and lightly browned.