Great low carb recipe from http://mrscriddleskitchen.com.
- 2 lbs. of ground beef, browned
- 1 can of rotel, drained
- 2 packages of low carb tortillas
- Taco seasoning to taste
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 or more cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth or water
- 1 jalapeno seeded & cored
- 1 handful of cilantro, cleaned
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- Brown the ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning and a canned of drained rotel (diced tomatoes and green onions).
- Spray lightly a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Take a tortilla, fill with beef and cheese, roll up.
- Continue the above step until pan is full.
- In a blender add cream cheese, sour cream, broth or water, jalapenos, cilantro, garlic & onion powder, salt.
- Blend well.
- Pour over rolled enchiladas.
- Cover with cheese.
- Top with onions.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until cheese has melted and dish is heated through.