This is a delicious recipe I adapted from http://www.ketodelivered.com. It has 6 servings and 2.8 g. net carbs per serving.
- 2 jalapenos (the actual recipe calls for 4 but I found 2 to be plenty)
- 3 oz. cheddar cheese
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken (I used the majority of the chicken)
- 1/4 cup ranch
- 10 slices bacon
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 cup crumbled cauliflower
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Chop bacon, chicken, green pepper and 2 jalapenos.
- In a pan, cook bacon pieces until crisp, then add cauliflower, green pepper and jalapenos. Stir occasionally.
- Once soft, add all other ingredients (except cheddar cheese) and mix together well.
- Spread mixture on the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Grate cheddar cheese and sprinkle over top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheddar is melted and starting to crisp.
4 thoughts on “Spicy Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole”
do you drain bacon grease… or use it?
Sorry for the late post. I drain the bacon grease. Thanks for your comment.
What is ranch. I am from australia
LikeLiked by 1 person