This recipe comes from a shared video from my friend, Jana. The video is located on BuzzFeed Video’s Facebook page. I converted the video instructions into my own directions. This is an easy, low carb and yummy recipe.
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts (or how many you want to cook)
- Basil Pesto
- Roma tomatoes (2 or 3), sliced
- Mozzarella cheese
- Place breasts in a 9×12 glass baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put 1 tablespoon pesto on each breast.
- Put sliced tomatoes on top of each breast.
- Cover all with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes at 400 degrees.