A great, fast recipe for pre-cooked shrimp from http://www.cooks.com. The carb count is unknown but, based on the ingredients, is very low.
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, pre-cooked, frozen
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon (or more to taste) Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (optional)
- Do not thaw shrimp. Place shrimp in a microwave-proof bowl (if using fresh garlic, add now) and microwave on high setting for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp are steaming hot. Drain liquid.
- While shrimp are hot, add butter, hot sauce, (lemon and parsley), if using, and remaining seasonings. Return to microwave for 10 seconds, or until butter has melted.