This is an easy and yummy recipe. Yield: 1 serving with 2 grams of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber and about 20 grams of protein. It is easy to double or triple this recipe depending on how many pork chops you need.
- Salt or Vege-Sal
- 1 pork chop, 1 inch think
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1-1/2 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard or Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper the chop on both sides.
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Saute the chop until they’re browned on both sides and done through. Put the chop on a serving platter and keep it warm.
- Put the wine in the skillet and stir it around, scraping all the tasty brown bits off the pan as you stir. Stir in the cream and mustard, blend well and cook for a minute or two. Pour over the chop and serve.