This is my first recipe that I created myself (well, sort of). I did make a change that improved the recipe thanks to my friend Jana. This recipe is great with pork rinds or veggies!! It takes only 5 minutes or so to make and is very low in carbs.
- 1-1/2 cups of mayonnaise
- 2 cups of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons grated white onion
- 3 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 1-1/2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon distilled vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well, cover and refrigerator at least 4 hours, but is definitely better if chilled overnight.