This sugar-free recipe I found on http://www.lookoutstomach.blogspot.com. Yum! The only carb (less than one) is the whipping cream which is optional.
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 packets Splenda (6 tsps)
- whipped cream
- Boil water and tea bags for a couple of minutes.
- Turn to simmer and add heavy cream, extra water and Splenda to pan.
- Cook until cream mixture is heated (1 minute).
- Pour into cup and top with whipped cream (optional). I also sprinkled a little cinnamon on top.