This smoothie recipe is from Atkins. It has 8.1 net carbs so not something you want to drink every day. It is Phase 2 if you are doing the Atkins plan. It is truly more of a dessert. If you are craving chocolate and peanut butter, you will love this.
- 1 cup Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1 tbsps Natural Creamy Peanut Butter (I use Peter Pan)
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
- 1 scoop Chocolate Whey Protein
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Stevia (or Xylitol)
- 1/16 tsp Salt
- For this recipe, unsweetened coconut, almond or soy milk may be used. Combine the ice, milk of choice, peanut butter, protein powder, cocoa powder, Stevia (or Xylitol) and salt (to taste) in a blender. Blend until smooth.